U.S. Senator from Utah
- 9th Great-grandmother of Orrin Hatch — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1682
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William Lumpkin
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Tamezin Lumpkin (Ahnentafel No:1249 )
Tamezin's given name is also seen as Tamsen, Tamsin, Thomasine, and Tamasin.
Additional marriages for Tamezin -----
- John Mayo
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1672
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Tamezin -----
- 1 Early New England Families, 1641-1700, Nathaniel Bacon (m.1642), p. 1.
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1989, Vol. 6, pp. 26, 64.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1853, Vol. 7, p. 236, Abstract of will for spouse William Lumpkin.
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1941, Vol. 103, p. 41.
- 5 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1897, Vol. 51, p. 47.
- 6 New England Marriages to 1700, Vol. 2, p. 1020, Marriage record for John Mayo and Thomasin (___) Lumpkin, widow of William.
- 7 The Mayflower Descendant, 1910, Vol. 12, pp. 139-141, Will and inventory of spouse William Lumpkin.
- 8 The Mayflower Descendant, 1907, Vol. 9, pp. 119-122, Estate of spouse Rev. John Mayo.
- 9 Hughes, Thomas Patrick and Frank Munsell, American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestors Settled in the U.S., Vol. 06, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publisher (1891), 47.
- 10 Merrick, Barbara Lambert, comp., Mayflower Families in Progress: William Brewster of the Mayflower and His Descendants for Four Generations, 3rd edition, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2000), 28.
- 11 Preston, Belle, Bassett-Preston Ancestors: A History of the Ancestors in America of Marion Bassett Luitweiler . . ., New Haven, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Co. (1930), 181-182.