U.S. Senator from Utah
- 6th Great-grandfather of Orrin Hatch — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Mayo
- Hannah Freeman
- Birth Date:
- 22 Dec 1696
- Birth Location:
- Hingham, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 3 Sep 1773 to 13 Jun 1775
- Death Location:
- prob. Harwich, Barnstable, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Abigail Merrick
- Marriage Date:
- 20 Feb 1717/1718
- Marriage Location:
- Harwich, Barnstable, Massachusetts
Moses Mayo (Ahnentafel No:156 )
View famous kin of Joseph Mayo
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Joseph Mayo
- 1 General Society of Mayflower Descendants Membership Applications, 1620-1920, General No. 6470, Membership application for Mary Winslow Allen.
- 2 Austin, John D., Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 6, 3rd ed., Stephen Hopkins, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2001), 376-377.
- 3 Mayo-Rodwick, Jean (May), Rev. John Mayo and his Descendants, Fruita, Colorado: Blood Ties (2010), 109-110.
- 4 Merrick, Barbara Lambert, Mayflower Families in Progress: William Brewster ... and the Fifth Generation of Descendants of his Daughter Patience, Fremont, California: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2001), 106-107.
- 5 Merrick, Barbara Lambert and Scott Andrew Bartley, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 24, Part 1, William Brewster, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2014), 302.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 134, 208, 470.