Richard Henry Lee
Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 11th Great-grandfather of Richard Henry Lee — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund FitzAlan
- Alice de Warenne
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1313
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Jan 1376
- Death Location:
- Arundel Castle, Sussex, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Eleanor Plantagenet
- Marriage Date:
- 5 Feb 1344
- Marriage Location:
- Ditton Church, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, England
Richard FitzAlan (Ahnentafel No:5758 )
10th/3rd Earl of Arundel
Richard FitzAlan's surname is also seen as Arundel.
Additional marriages for Richard FitzAlan
- Isabel le Despencer
- Marriage Date:
- 9 Feb 1320/1321
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard FitzAlan
- 1 Mosley, Charles, editor , Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition , Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999) , 1030.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham , Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study i n Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition , Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011) , Vol. III, p. 190.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 600 Immig rants to the American Colonies or the United States , Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008) , 296, 363, 377.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al. , Ancestral Roots of Certain Amer ican Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition , Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004) , 26.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al. , The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta , 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition , Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006) , 26, 111.
- 6 Wikipedia , "Richard FitzAlan, 10th Earl of Arundel" , (accessed 03/01/2010).