- Great-grandmother of Henry VIII — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Ralph Neville
- Joan Beaufort
- Birth Date:
- 3 May 1415
- Birth Location:
- Raby Castle, Durham, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 31 May 1495
- Death Location:
- Berkhamsted Castle, Hertfordshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- St. Mary and All Saints Church, Fotheringhay, Northamptonshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Richard Plantagenet
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 18 Oct 1424
- Marriage Location:
Anne of York
Edward IV, King of England (Ahnentafel No:6 )
Richard III, King of England
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Cecily Neville
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1998, Vol. 15, p. 206.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1994, Vol. 148, p. 140.
- 3 The Genealogical Magazine: A Journal of Family History, Heraldry, and Pedigrees, Volume II, May, 1898 - April, 1899, London: Elliot Stock (1899), 161.
- 4 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 5 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89.
- 6 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 129.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 47, 52.
- 8 Sweet, Homer De Lois, The Averys of Groton, Syracuse, New York: Rice-Taylor Print. Co. (1894), 556.
- 9 Wikipedia, "Cecily Neville, Duchess of York", (accessed 04/30/2011).