- 13th Great-grandfather of Henry VIII — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Baudoin IV of Flanders
- Ogive of Luxembourg
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1012
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 1 Sep 1067
- Death Location:
- Lille, France
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Adela of France
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1028
- Marriage Location:
- Amiens, France
Matilda of Flanders (Ahnentafel No:20485 )
Baldwin VI of Flanders
Count of Flanders
Baudoin is also seen as Baldwin.
Baudoin V of Flanders
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Baudoin V of Flanders
- 1 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 2 Hemingway, Patricia S., The Hemingways: Past and Present and Allied Families, Rev. Ed., Baltimore: Gateway Press, Inc. (1988), 4, 9.
- 3 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 80.
- 4 Morris, Jean, The Monarchs of England, New York: Charterhouse (1975), 15.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, p. 481.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 534.
- 7 von Redlich, Marcellus Donald Alexander R., Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants, Volume I, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1988), 56.
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 125.
- 9 Wikipedia, "Baldwin V, Count of Flanders", _Count_of_Flanders, (accessed 02/21/2010).
- 10 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 185.