3rd Wife of King Henry VIII
- 8th Great-grandmother of Jane Seymour — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William de Aubeney
- Isabel -----
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Jun 1301
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert de Ros
- Marriage Date:
- from 5 Jun 1243 to 17 May 1244
- Marriage Location:
William de Ros (Ahnentafel No:818 )
Mary de Ros
Isabel de Aubeney's surname is also seen as d'Aubigny and d'Albini
Isabel de Aubeney
View famous kin of Isabel de Aubeney
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Isabel de Aubeney
- 1 Burke, Sir Bernard and Ashworth P. Burke, Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage, Baronetage, the Privy Council, Knightage ..., 76th edition, London: Harrison & Sons (1914), 607.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, pp. 72-73.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 422, 433, 435, 437.
- 4 Taylor, Rev. R. V., "Ribston and the Knights Templar", The Yorkshire Archaeological Journal, Volume 7 (1882), 432-433.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 1.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Robert de Ros, 1st Baron de Ros", _1st_Baron_de_Ros, (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 7 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 42, 1647.