3rd Wife of King Henry VIII
- 13th Great-grandfather of Jane Seymour — 16th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert II, King of France
- Constance of Arles
- Birth Date:
- 4 May 1008
- Birth Location:
- Reims, Champagne-Ardenne, France
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Aug 1060
- Death Location:
- Vitry-en-Brie, France
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anne of Kiev
- Marriage Date:
- 19 May 1051
- Marriage Location:
- Reims, Marne, France
Hugh I of Vermandois (Ahnentafel No:32406 )
Philip I, King of France
- King of France, Duke of Burgundy
Henry I, King of France
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry I, King of France
- 1 A Genealogical History of the House of Yvery, In Its Different Branches of Yvery, Luvel, Perc eval, and Gournay, Vol. 1, London: n. p. (1742), 304.
- 2 American-Canadian Genealogist, Manchester, New Hampshire: American-Canadian Genealogical Society, 1999, Iss. 82, Vol. 25, No. 4, p. 175.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas , Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 547.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas , Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, p. 268.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 524, 526, 528, 530.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd , The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 845.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp. , Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 405.
- 8 Wikipedia , "Henry I of France", (accessed 02/21/2010).
- 9 Wurts, John S. , Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 186, 427, 1653.