WWII Codebreaker of Nazi Enigma Machine
- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Julius Matheson Turing
- Ethel Sara Stoney
- Birth Date:
- 23 Jun 1912
- Birth Location:
- Maida Vale, Paddington, London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Jun 1954
- Death Location:
- Wilmslow, Cheshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
Cracked WWII German Enigma ciphers
Alan Mathison Turing
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Alan Mathison Turing
- 1 England and Wales, Civil Registration Birth Index, 1837-1915, Birth record for Alan M Turing.
- 2 England and Wales, Civil Registration Death Index, 1916-2007, Death record for Alan M Turing.
- 3 England and Wales, National Probate Calendar (Index of Wills and Administrations), 1858-1966 , 1973-1995, Probate record for Alan Mathison Turing.
- 4 Furness, Hannah, "Benedict Cumberbatch and Alan Turing are related, genealogists claim", The Telegraph, (accessed 06/30/2017).
- 5 Wikipedia, "Alan Turing", (accessed 06/30/2017).