WWII Codebreaker of Nazi Enigma Machine
- 28th Great-grandfather of Alan Turing — 31st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Rainier III of Hainault
- Adela -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 0950
- Birth Location:
- Leuven, Belgium
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 12 Sep 1015
- Death Location:
- Florennes, Belgium
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Gerberga of Lower Lorraine
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Lambert II, Count of Louvain (Ahnentafel No:639958400 )
Mathilde of Louvain
Count of Louvaine, 1st Count of Mous
Louvaine is also seen as Leuven.
Lambert I, Count of Louvain
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Lambert I, Count of Louvain
- 1 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage i s Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 150.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. I, p. 208.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 562-569.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 919.
- 5 Wikipedia, "Lambert I, Count of Leuven", (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 6 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 428.