WWII Codebreaker of Nazi Enigma Machine
- 15th Great-grandfather of Alan Turing — 18th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard of York
- Anne de Mortimer
- Birth Date:
- 21 Sep 1411
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 30 Dec 1460
- Death Location:
- Wakefield, Yorkshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Cecily Neville
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 18 Oct 1424
- Marriage Location:
Edward IV, King of England (Ahnentafel No:67558 )
Richard III, King of England
Anne of York
3rd Duke of York
Killed at Wakefield
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard Plantagenet
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1998, Vol. 15, p. 206.
- 2 The Genealogical Magazine: A Journal of Family History, Heraldry, and Pedigrees, Volume II, M ay, 1898 - April, 1899, London: Elliot Stock (1899), 161.
- 3 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Royal Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 4 Fisher, George, A Companion and Key to the History of England: Consisting of Copious Genealogical Details o f the British Sovereigns . . ., London: Simpkin and Marshall (1832), 122-123.
- 5 Gurney, E. Henry, Reference Handbook for Readers, Students, and Teachers of English History, Boston: Ginn and Company (1890), 69.
- 6 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 89.
- 7 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 129.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 47, 52.
- 9 Sweet, Homer De Lois, The Averys of Groton, Syracuse, New York: Rice-Taylor Print. Co. (1894), 556.
- 10 Wikipedia, "Richard of York, 3rd Duke of York", _3rd_Duke_of_York, (accessed 04/30/2011).