WWII Codebreaker of Nazi Enigma Machine
- 11th Great-grandfather of Alan Turing — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Keith
- Elizabeth Gordon
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 5 Apr 1514 to 22 Apr 1525
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Douglas
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 8 Jan 1505/1506
- Marriage Location:
William Keith (Ahnentafel No:4882 )
Lord Keith and Master of Marischal
Robert Keith is said to have died in the Battle of Flodden on 09 SEP 1513, but he is still found living in records as late as 05 APR 1514.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Keith
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1996, Vol. 13, p. 208.
- 2 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 1610.
- 3 Paul, Sir James Balfour, ed., The Scots Peerage: Founded on Wood's Edition of Sir Robert Douglas's Peerage of Scotland, Vol . 6, Edinburgh: David Douglas (1909), 43.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 102.