- Mother of Grace Morris — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1634
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Jun 1705
- Death Location:
- Roxbury (now Boston), Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Woodstock Hill Cemetery, Woodstock, Windham, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Edward Morris
- Marriage Date:
- 20 Nov 1655
- Marriage Location:
- Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts
Grace Morris (Ahnentafel No:1 )
- Grace may be the daughter of Thomas Betts (b. 1613) and Mary Bridge.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Grace Bett
- 2 Boston, MA: Births, Baptisms, Marriages, and Deaths, 1630-1699, Marriage record for Edward Morris and Grace Bett, Page 53.
- 3 Cemetery Transcriptions from the NEHGS Manuscript Collections, (2002), Cemetery record for Mrs. Grace Morris, Page 195985.
- 4 Find A Grave, (accessed 05/10/2011).
- 5 Find A Grave, (accessed 05/14/2012).
- 6 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Roxbury Deaths, Vol. 2, Page 596.
- 7 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, Application for Frederick Loren Clark, SAR National #8115.
- 8 Child, Elias, Genealogy of the Child, Childs and Childe Families, of the Past and Present in the United Sta tes and the Canadas, Utica, NY: Curtiss and Childs, Printers (1881), 70.
- 9 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of the State of Massachusetts, Vol ume 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1910), 162.
- 10 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of the State of Massachusetts, Vol ume 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1910), 161-162.
- 11 Johnson, Paul Franklin, et. al., Genealogy of Captain John Johnson of Roxbury, Massachusetts: Generations I to XIV, Los Angeles, California: Privately printed by The Commonwealth Press, Inc. (1951), 15.
- 12 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 36.