26th U.S. Secretary of State
- 12th Great-grandfather of Hamilton Fish — 15th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Walter Stewart
- Marjorie Bruce
- Birth Date:
- 2 Mar 1316
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 19 Apr 1390
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Euphemia of Ross
- Marriage Date:
- 2 May 1355
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth Stewart (Ahnentafel No:14415 )
Robert II, King of Scotland
Additional marriages for Robert II, King of Scotland
- Elizabeth Mure
- Marriage Date:
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert II, King of Scotland
- 1 Browning, Charles H., ed., Americans Of Royal Descent, Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1883), 246.
- 2 Burke, Sir Bernard and Ashworth P. Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage and Baronetage, The Privy Council, Knightage . . ., 76th edition, London: Harrison and Sons (1914), 46.
- 3 Fontaine, Prof. William Winston, "The Descent of General Robert Edward Lee from Robert the Bruce, of Scotland., Southern Historical Society Papers: (1881) Online transcript at https://www.civilwarhome.com/leeancestors.htm, (accessed 03/04/2010).
- 4 Littlejohn, David, ed., Records of the Sheriff Court of Aberdeenshire, Vol. I: Records prior to 1600, Aberdeen: New Spalding Club (1904), 413.
- 5 Pitcairn, Constance, The History of the Fife Pitcairns with Transcripts from Old Charters, Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons (1905), 419.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 129-144.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 219.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 411.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 59, 63.
- 10 Wikipedia, "Robert II of Scotland", (accessed 03/04/2010).