Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- Great-grandmother of Elizabeth II — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edwyn Burnaby
- Anne Caroline Salisbury
- Birth Date:
- 5 Dec 1832
- Birth Location:
- Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Jul 1918
- Death Location:
- Dawlish, Devonshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Charles William Cavendish-Bentinck
- Marriage Date:
- 13 Dec 1859
- Marriage Location:
Cecilia Nina Cavendish-Bentinck (Ahnentafel No:7 )
Caroline Louisa Burnaby
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Caroline Louisa Burnaby
- 1 Mosley, Charles, editor , Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition , Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999) , 2287, FamousKin.com Genealogical Library.
- 2 Paget, Gerald , The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1 , Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977) , 130.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd , "#88 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources Additions to Ancestors of American Pres idents, 2009 Edition" , www.americanancestors.org/additions-to-ancestors-of-american-presidents , (accessed 10/26/2014), New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child , "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales" , (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 5 Wikipedia , "Louisa Cavendish-Bentinck" , (accessed 10/25/2014).
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper