Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- Great-grandmother of Elizabeth II — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edwyn Burnaby
- Anne Caroline Salisbury
- Birth Date:
- 5 Dec 1832
- Birth Location:
- Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Jul 1918
- Death Location:
- Dawlish, Devonshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Charles William Cavendish-Bentinck
- Marriage Date:
- 13 Dec 1859
- Marriage Location:
Cecilia Nina Cavendish-Bentinck (Ahnentafel No:7 )
Caroline Louisa Burnaby
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Caroline Louisa Burnaby
- 1 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 2287.
- 2 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 130.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#88 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources Additions to Ancestors of American Pres idents, 2009 Edition", www.americanancestors.org/additions-to-ancestors-of-american-presidents, (accessed 10/26/2014).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 5 Wikipedia, "Louisa Cavendish-Bentinck", (accessed 10/25/2014).
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper