Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- 19th Great-grandfather of Elizabeth II — 22nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Sherburne
- Margaret -----
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1361
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Alice Plumpton
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1352
- Marriage Location:
Margaret de Sherburne (Ahnentafel No:1792521 )
Richard de Sherburne
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard de Sherburne
- 1 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 139.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 4, p. 204.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 416.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 399.
- 5 Sherborn, Charles Davies, A History of the Family of Sherborn, London: Mitchell and Hughes (1901), 11-12.
- 6 Urban, Sylvanus, The Gentleman's Magazine and Historical Chronicle: From December to June, 1824, Vol. 135, London: John Nichols and Sons (1824), 515.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 163.
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper