Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- 16th Great-grandfather of Elizabeth II — 19th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Walter Hungerford
- Katherine Peverell
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1412
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 18 May 1459
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Salisbury Cathedral, Wiltshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Margaret Botreaux
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1420
- Marriage Location:
- Aller, Somersetshire, England
Robert Hungerford (Ahnentafel No:234356 )
2nd Lord Hungerford
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Hungerford
- 1 Holt-White, Rashleigh, The Life and Letters of Gilbert White of Selborne, Vol. 1, London: John Murray (1901), 3.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, pp. 359-362.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 2, p. 501.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 374.
- 5 Rylands, W. Harry, ed., Pedigrees from the Visitation of Hampshire Made By Thomas Benolt, Clarenceulx . . ., London: The Harleian Society (1913), 81.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 27.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Robert Hungerford, 2nd Baron Hungerford", _2nd_Baron_Hungerford, (accessed 01/24/2014).
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper