Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- Grandmother of Elizabeth II — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Caroline Louisa Burnaby
- Birth Date:
- 11 Sep 1862
- Birth Location:
- London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 23 Jun 1938
- Death Location:
- London, England
- Burial Date:
- 27 Jun 1938
- Burial Location:
- Glamis Castle, Angus, Scotland
- Spouse Name:
- Claude George Bowes-Lyon
- Marriage Date:
- 16 Jul 1881
- Marriage Location:
- Petersham, Surrey, England
Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Cecilia Nina Cavendish-Bentinck
View famous kin of Cecilia Nina Cavendish-Bentinck
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Cecilia Nina Cavendish-Bentinck
- 1 New England Ancestors Magazine, Fall 2002, Vol. 3.4, p. 35.
- 2 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 2287.
- 3 Paget, Gerald, The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1, Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977), 130.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#88 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources Additions to Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition", www.americanancestors.org/additions-to-ancestors-of-american-presidents, (accessed 10/26/2014).
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child, "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales", (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 6 Walford, Edward, The Windsor Peerage for 1893 (Fourth Year), London: Chatto and Windus, Piccadilly (1893), 523.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Cecilia Bowes-Lyon, Countess of Strathmore and Kinghorne", _Countess_of_Strathmore_and_Kinghorne, (accessed 11/30/2012).
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper