Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- 17th Great-grandmother of Elizabeth II — 20th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John of Gaunt
- Blanche of Lancaster
- Birth Date:
- BY 21 Feb 1363
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Nov 1426
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Burford Church, Shropshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- John de Holand
- Marriage Date:
- 24 Jun 1386
- Marriage Location:
- Plymouth, Devonshire, England
Constance de Holand (Ahnentafel No:467395 )
Alice de Holand
Elizabeth of Lancaster is also known as Elizabeth Plantagenet.
Elizabeth of Lancaster
Additional marriages for Elizabeth of Lancaster
- John Cornwall
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 12 Dec 1400
- John Hastings
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth of Lancaster
- 1 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 2499.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study i n Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. III, p. 410.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study i n Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. III, p. 192.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 352, 400.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 98.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Elizabeth of Lancaster, Duchess of Exeter", _Duchess_of_Exeter, (accessed 07/01/2013).
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper