Ancestry of Queen
Queen of the United Kingdom
- Father of Elizabeth II — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Mary of Teck
- Birth Date:
- 14 Dec 1895
- Birth Location:
- York Cottage, Sandringham House, Norfolk, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Feb 1952
- Death Location:
- Sandringham House, Norfolk, England
- Burial Date:
- 15 Feb 1952
- Burial Location:
- St. George's Chapel, Windsor Castle, London, England
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Apr 1923
- Marriage Location:
- Westminster Abbey, London, England
Elizabeth II, Queen of the United Kingdom (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Margaret Rose, Countess of Snowden
George VI, King of the United Kingdom
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for George VI, King of the United Kingdom
- 1 New England Ancestors Magazine , Fall 2002, Vol. 3.4, p. 35, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Paget, Gerald , The Lineage and Ancestry of H.R.H. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Vol. 1 , Edinburgh and London: Charles Skilton Ltd (1977) , 130.
- 3 Rietwiesner, William Addams, comp. and Christopher Challender Child, et. al. , The Ancestry of Catherine Middl eton , Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011) , 111.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd and Christopher C. Child , "The Shared Ancestry of (Rachel) Meghan Markle and Prince Harry of Wales" , (accessed 11/30/2017).
- 5 The Official Website of The British Monarchy , "House of Windsor Family Tree" , (accessed 11/30/2012).
- 6 Wikipedia , "George VI of the United Kingdom" , (accessed 05/11/2011).
Elizabeth II photo by Eric Draper