- 23rd Great-grandmother of Tilda Swinton — 26th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Roger de Quincy
- Helen of Galloway
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 1279
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Alexander Comyn
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Marjory Comyn (Ahnentafel No:17232097 )
Elisabeth de Quincy's given name is also seen as Isabel.
Elisabeth de Quincy
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elisabeth de Quincy
- 1 Paul, Sir James Balfour, ed., The Scots Peerage: Founded on Wood's Edition of Sir Robert Douglas's Peerage of Scotland, Vol. 4, Edinburgh: David Douglas (1907), 142.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 13.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 3, p. 360.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 530.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 405.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 120.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 142.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Alexander Comyn, Earl of Buchan", _Earl_of_Buchan, (accessed 03/01/2010).