Jane (Appleton) Pierce
First Lady of President Franklin Pierce
- 9th Great-grandfather of Jane (Appleton) Pierce — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Bonville
- Elizabeth Harington
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1442
- Birth Location:
- Chewton Mendip, Somersetshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 31 Dec 1460
- Death Location:
- Battle of Wakefield, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Katherine Neville
- Marriage Date:
- AFT 10 May 1459
- Marriage Location:
Cecily Bonville (Ahnentafel No:1379 )
6th Lord Harington
William Bonville, along with his father, was executed immediately after the Battle of Wakefield.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Bonville
- 1 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, pp. 161, 368.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. 1, p. 436.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, p. 672.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 178, 214.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 370.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 360.
- 7 Wikipedia, "William Bonville, 6th Baron Harington", _6th_Baron_Harington, (accessed 10/23/2013).