16th U.S. President
- 8th Generation — 5th Great-grandmother of Abraham Lincoln
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1608
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1684
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Obadiah Holmes
- Marriage Date:
- 20 Nov 1630
- Marriage Location:
- Collegiate Church, Manchester, England
- Lydia Holmes
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Katherine Hyde
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1910, Vol. 64, p. 238.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1926, Vol. 80, p. 76.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1921, Vol. 75, p. 233.
- 4 The Journal of American History, 1918, Vol. 12, No. 3, pp. 364-367, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Bulkley, Abby Isabel (Brown), The Chad Browne Memorial: Consisting of Genealogical Memoirs of a Portion of the Descendants of Chad and Elizabeth Browne, Brooklyn, New York: Brooklyn Daily Eagle Book Printing Department (1888), 10, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 1980, Vol. 13, p. 704, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 7 De Forest, Louis Effingham and Anne Lawrence De Forest, James Cox Brady and his Ancestry, New York: De Forest Publishing Company (1933), 227, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 8 Keiser, David S., "Lincoln's Ancestors Came from Ireland", Lincoln Herald, Winter 1977, Vol. 79, No. 4, page 150.
- 9 Lea, James Henry and John Robert Hutchinson, The Ancestry of Abraham Lincoln, Boston and New York: Houghton Mifflin Company (1909), 94.