Mary (Todd) Lincoln
First Lady of President Abraham Lincoln
- Grandfather of Mary (Todd) Lincoln — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- James Parker
- Mary Todd
- Birth Date:
- 12 Oct 1760
- Birth Location:
- Valley Forge, Chester, Pennsylvania
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 4 Mar 1800
- Death Location:
- Lexington, Fayette, Kentucky
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Lexington Cemetery, Lexington, Fayette, Kentucky
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Rittenhouse Porter
- Marriage Date:
- 16 Mar 1789
- Marriage Location:
- Presbyterian Church, Abington, Montgomery, Pennsylvania
Eliza Ann Parker (Ahnentafel No:3 )
John Todd Parker
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Parker
- 1 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A090932 and #A087757.
- 2 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 08/19/2014).
- 3 The Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography, Philadelphia: The Historical Society of Pennsylvania, 1880, Vol. 4, No. 3, p. 294.
- 4 The Register of the Kentucky Historical Society, 1971, Vol. 69, No. 3, pp. 188-189.
- 5 Baker, Jean H., Mary Todd Lincoln: A Biography, New York: W.W. Norton and Company (2008), 4-10, 16.
- 6 Edwards, Georgie Hortense, Historic Sketches of the Edwards and Todd Families and their Descendants 1523-1895, Springfield, Illinois: H.W. Rokker, Printer and Binder (1894), 35.
- 7 Green, Thomas Marshall, Historic Families of Kentucky, Cincinnati: Robert Clarke and Co. (1889), 274.
- 8 Linn, John B. and Wm. H. Egle, MD, Record of Pennsylvania Marriages, Prior to 1810, Vol. II (Pennsylvania Archives, 2nd Series), Harrisburg: Lane S. Hart, State Printer (1880), Marriage record for Robert Parker and Elizabeth Porter.
- 9 Todd, Malcolm N., A Genealogy of the Todd Family Descendants and Celebrities, Lawrenceville, Illinois: unknown (1951), 20-21.