J.P. Morgan, Jr.
American Banker and Philanthropist
- 4th Great-grandfather of J.P. Morgan, Jr. — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Hinckley
- Bethia Lathrop
- Birth Date:
- 2 Apr 1682
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Nov 1774
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Goshen Cemetery, Lebanon, New London, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Buell
- Marriage Date:
- 29 Oct 1712
- Marriage Location:
- Lebanon, New London, Connecticut
Anna Hinckley (Ahnentafel No:49 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Gershom Hinckley
- 1 Find A Grave , (accessed 03/19/2013).
- 2 Abbey, Mrs. Matilda O., comp. , Genealogy of the Family of Lt. Thomas Tracy, of Norwich, Conn. , Milwaukee, Wisconsin: D.S. Harkness and Company, Printers (1888) , 100, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 Learned, William Law, comp. , The Learned Family (Learned, Larned, Learnard, Larnard and Lerned) Being Descendants of Willi am Learned . . . 2nd Ed. , Albany: Weed-Parsons Printing Company, Printers (1898) , 21, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Tracy, Evert E., M.D., comp. , Tracy Genealogy: Ancestors and Descendants of Lieutenant Thomas Tracy of Norwich, Conn., 1660 , Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1898) , 38, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Welles, Albert , History of the Buell Family in England: From the Remotest Times Ascertainable from Our Ancien t Histories, and in America , New York: Society Library (1881) , 49-50, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Wheeler, Richard Anson , History of the Town of Stonington, County of New London, Connecticut, From its First Settleme nt in 1649 to 1900 , New London, Connecticut: Press of the Day Publishing Company (1900) , 429, Google Books (Digital Library).