Thomas Sim Lee
2nd and 7th Governor of Maryland
- 13th Generation — 10th Great-grandfather of Thomas Sim Lee
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BEF 1414
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth FitzAlan
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 18 Aug 1401
- Marriage Location:
- Joan Goushill
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Goushill
- 1 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 160.
- 2 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 815.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, p. 381.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 62.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 308, 314, 328, 336, 353.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 558.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, Eight Lines of Descent of John Prescott, Founder of Lancaster, Massachusetts, 1645, Dublin, New Hampshire: (1957), 47.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Elizabeth FitzAlan", (accessed 09/23/2011).
- 9 Wikipedia, "Thomas Stanley, 1st Baron Stanley", (accessed 12/3/2013).