Ancestry of Dr.
Hawley H. Crippen
Murderer in Erik Larson's “Thunderstruck”
- 7th Great-grandfather of Hawley H. Crippen — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert Fuller
- Sara Dunkhorn
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 4 Sep 1575
- Christening Location:
- Redenhall, Norfolk, England
- Death Date:
- AFT 11 Jan 1620/1621
- Death Location:
- Plymouth, Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Samuel Fuller (Ahnentafel No:260 )
Edward Fuller and his wife died shortly after 11 JAN 1620/1. Some published sources claim that Edward Fuller's wife was named Ann. No evidence has been found to support this claim.
Also, claims that Susanna Fuller, wife of William White, are not supported by any known evidence.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward Fuller
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1901, Vol. 55, p. 192.
- 2 Anderson, Mary Audentia Smith, Ancestry and Posterity of Joseph Smith and Emma Hale: With Little Sketches of Their Immigran t Ancestors All of Whom . . ., Independence, Missouri: Herald Publishing House (1929), see chart preceding p. 51.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol . 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 712.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (20 15), 123.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005), 348.
- 6 Fuller, William Hyslop, Genealogy of Some of the Descendants of Edward Fuller of the Mayflower, Palmer, Massachusetts: C.B. Fiske and Co. (1908), 23-24.
- 7 MacGunnigle, Bruce Campbell, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 4, 3rd ed., Edward Fuller, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2 006), 1-3.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 94.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 44, 103.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 24, 55, 89, 102, 120, 250, 289, 318, 344, 351, 383, 388, 438, 458, 490, 504, 509, et. al.