Ancestry of Dr.
Hawley H. Crippen
Murderer in Erik Larson's “Thunderstruck”
- Grandmother of Hawley H. Crippen — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- 5 Oct 1806
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 3 May 1886
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- First Presbyterian Church Cemetery, Hallstead, Susquehanna, Pennsylvania
- Spouse Name:
- Elijah Skinner
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Ardesee Skinner (Ahnentafel No:3 )
Sarah brother E. T. Young lived with her after she became a widow. He appears in her household in the 1860 and 1880 federal census.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Sarah Young
- 1 Federal Census, PA, Susquehanna County, 1850, Great Bend, Image 1 of 28.
- 2 Federal Census, PA, Susquehanna County, 1860, Great Bend, p. 231, Image 37 of 50.
- 3 Federal Census, PA, Susquehanna County, 1880, Harmony, E.D. 128, p. 35, Image 34 of 39.
- 4 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 10/01/2017).
- 5 Pennsylvania, Deaths, 1852-1854, Death record for spouse Elijah Skinner.
- 6 Wahl, Mrs. Gordon A., The Skinner Kinsmen: The Descendants of Joseph and Martha (Kinne) Skinner of Connecticut, New York and Pennsylvania, Niagara Falls, New York: n.p. (1958), 58, 68.