Ancestry of Dr.
Hawley H. Crippen
Murderer in Erik Larson's “Thunderstruck”
- 7th Great-grandfather of Hawley H. Crippen — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Gerard Spencer
- Alice Whitbread
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 25 Apr 1614
- Christening Location:
- Stotfold, Bedfordshire, England
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Marah Spencer (Ahnentafel No:391 )
Jared Spencer's given name is also seen as Gerard or Garrard.
There is some argument as to the name of Jared Spencer's first wife. Both Hannah and Grace have been given as possibilities, but no evidence has been found to support either.
Additional marriages for Jared Spencer
- Rebecca Porter
- Marriage Date:
- AFT 1677
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Jared Spencer
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1979, Vol. 12, p. 706.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol . 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1721, 1724.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (20 15), 315.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 419-428.
- 5 Brainard, Lucy Abigail, The Genealogy of the Brainerd-Brainard Family in America, 1649-1908, Vol. 1, Hartford, Connecticut: Hartford Press (1908), Part 1, 32.
- 6 Brainard, Richard David, Supplement to the Genealogy of the Brainerd-Brainard Family in America, 1649-1908, Portland, Oregon: Brainerd-Brainard-Braynard Family Association (1990), 46-49.
- 7 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2008, Vol. 41, p. 73, contains errors.
- 8 Ferris, Mary Walton, Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestry of Rufus R. D awes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Cuneo Press (1931), Vol. 2, pp. 770-775.
- 9 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 11-13, 285.