Ancestry of Dr.
Hawley H. Crippen
Murderer in Erik Larson's “Thunderstruck”
- 4th Great-grandmother of Hawley H. Crippen — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Lord
- Sarah Brooks
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1682
- Birth Location:
- prob. East Haddam, Middlesex, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 18 Oct 1755
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ebenezer Skinner
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1702
- Marriage Location:
(probable) Joseph Skinner (Ahnentafel No:48 )
Sarah is mentioned in her husband's will in 1755.
Some published sources give Sarah's name as Abigail, daughter of William and Lydia Skinner.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Sarah Lord
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1899, Vol. 53, pp. 403-404, incorrectly gives Sarah's name as Abigail.
- 2 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Lord Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 3 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 265, 278-279, 283.
- 4 Lord, Kenneth, Genealogy of the Descendants of Thomas Lord: An Original Proprietor and Founder of Hartford , Conn., in 1636, New Haven, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Company (1946), 80.
- 5 MacGunnigle, Bruce Campbell, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 4, 3rd ed., Edward Fuller, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2 006), 152-153.