Thomas J. Watson, Jr.
President and CEO of I.B.M.
- 5th Great-grandfather of Thomas J. Watson, Jr. — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Kittredge
- Hannah French
- Birth Date:
- 14 Sep 1685
- Birth Location:
- Billerica, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 29 Sep 1756 to 6 Oct 1756
- Death Location:
- Tewksbury, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- South Tewksbury Cemetery, Tewksbury, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Hannah Abbott
- Marriage Date:
- AFT 3 Jan 1707/1708
- Marriage Location:
- Andover, Essex, Massachusetts
Joseph Kittredge (Ahnentafel No:96 )
Tewksbury Congregational Church records give Dr. John Kittredge's death date as 29 SEP 1756, however his tombstone in the South Tewksbury Cemetery has it as 06 OCT 1756.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Kittredge
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Andover, Vol. 2, p. 213, Marriage intention for John Kittridg and Hanna Abbot.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Billerica, Vol. 1, p. 120, Birth record for John Kittredg.
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Tewksbury, Vol. 1, p. 221, Death record for Dr. John Kittredge.
- 4 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Billerica, Vol. 1, p. 121, Birth of son Joseph Kittredge (names mother as Mary, not Hannah).
- 5 Kittredge, Mabel T., The Kittredge Family in America, Rutland, Vermont: The Tuttle Publishing Company, Inc. (1936), 8-9.