38th U.S. President
- 8th Great-grandfather of Gerald Ford — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Church
- Alice -----
- Birth Date:
- 6 Feb 1610
- Birth Location:
- London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 16 Dec 1667
- Death Location:
- Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Anna Marsh
- Marriage Date:
- 18 May 1627
- Marriage Location:
Edward Church (Ahnentafel No:1018 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard Church
- 1 The American Genealogist, 2007, Vol. 82, p. 108.
- 2 Barbour, Lucius Barnes, Families of Early Hartford, Connecticut, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Co., Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co. (2001), 171.
- 3 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2005, Vol. 38,. p. 197.
- 4 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 491-492, 577.
- 5 Marshall, Benjamin Tinkham, A Modern History of New London County, Connecticut, Vol. 2, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1922), 40.
- 6 Smith, John Montague, et. al., History of the Town of Sunderland, Massachusetts, 1673-1899: Which Originally Embraced Within Its Limits the . . ., Greenfield, Massachusetts: Press of E. A. Hall and Company (1899), 349.
- 7 Stiles, Henry R., Families of Ancient Wethersfield, Connecticut, Volume II, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Company, Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1999, original 1904), 53.
- 8 Wells, Daniel White and Reuben Field Wells, A History of Hatfield, Massachusetts, Springfield, Massachusetts: F. C. H. Gibbons (1910), 410.
- 9 Whittemore, Henry, Our New England Ancestors and their Descendants, New York: New England Ancestral Pub. Co. (1900), 78.