38th U.S. President
- 9th Great-grandfather of Gerald Ford — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1654
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary -----
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Sarah Jones (Ahnentafel No:1983 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Jones
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1977, Vol. 53, pp. 56-57.
- 2 Carr, Janet Jones, Thomas Jones of Guilford, Connecticut and Some of His Descendants, Decorah, Iowa: The Anundsen Publishing Company (2000), 7-18.
- 3 Chapman, Rev. Frederick W., The Pratt Family: Or the Descendants of Lieut. William Pratt, One of the First Settlers of Hartford and Say-Brook . . ., Hartford: Case, Lockwood and Company (1864), 68.
- 4 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2003, Vol. 36, p. 383.
- 5 Ferris, Mary Walton, Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestry of Rufus R. Dawes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Cuneo Press (1931), Vol. 2, p. 680.
- 6 Ferris, Mary Walton, Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestry of Rufus R. Dawes, Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Cuneo Press (1931), Vol. 2, p. 164.
- 7 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952).