38th U.S. President
- 10th Great-grandmother of Gerald Ford — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Enoch Moore
- Catherine -----
- Birth Date:
- 13 Dec 1588
- Birth Location:
- All Saints, Maldon, Essex, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 18 Jan 1663
- Death Location:
- Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Edmund Greenleaf
- Marriage Date:
- 2 Jul 1611
- Marriage Location:
- Langford, Essex, England
Judith Greenleaf (Ahnentafel No:3687 )
Some sources claim that Sarah's maiden name is Dole. It has since been proven that Sarah's maiden name is Moore.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Sarah Moore
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1968, Vol. 122, pp. 28-36.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1980, Vol. 56, p. 107.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1982, Vol. 58, p. 96.
- 4 Greenleaf, James Edward, Genealogy of the Greenleaf Family, Boston: Frank Wood, Printer (1896), 71-75, 190.
- 5 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Charles Stinson Pillsbury and John Sargent Pillsbury, n.p.: n.p. (1938), 589-591, contains errors regarding Sarah.
- 6 Macy, Silvanus Jenkins, Genealogy of the Early Generations of the Coffin Family in New England, Boston: David Clapp and Son, Printers (1870), 2-3.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 140, 148, 184.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 176.
- 9 Starbuck, Alexander, The History of Nantucket County, Island and Town including Genealogies of First Settlers, Boston: C. E. Goodspeed and Co. (1924), 698.
- 10 Sumner, Edith Bartlett, Ancestry of Edward Wales Blake and Clarissa Matilda Glidden with Ninety Allied Families, Los Angeles, California: Unknown (1948), 131.