Author of To Kill a Mockingbird
- 16th Generation — 13th Great-grandfather of Harper Lee
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry Stradling
- Elizabeth Herbert
- Birth Date:
- AFT 1454
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BEF 28 Jun 1480
- Death Location:
- Monastery of Preaching Friars, Cardiff, South Wales
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Janet Mathew
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Edward Stradling
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Stradling
- 1 Thirteen Views of the Castle of St. Donat's, Glamorganshire, with a Notice of The Stradling Family, Cardiff: Lewis & Williams, Booksellers (1871), 12.
- 2 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England, London: Scott, Webster, and Geary (1888), 509.
- 3 National Library of Wales, "Welsh Biography Online: Stradling family, Glam.", (accessed 03/01/2010).
- 4 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 207-208.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2011 Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 1, p. 560.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 171.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 375.
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 182.
- 9 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1893), 1595, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).