45th Governor of Ohio
- 8th Generation — 5th Great-grandfather of Judson Harmon
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1605
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 26 Feb 1680/1681
- Death Location:
- Westfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Mehitable Gunn (Ahnentafel No:73 )
The name of the wife of Thomas Gunn is unknown, but she was born about 1605 and died at Westfield, Massachusetts 28 NOV 1678.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Gunn
- 1 Anderson, Robert Charles , The Grea t Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium , Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015) , 143.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles , The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. III, G- H , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2003) , 170-173.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles and others , The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001) , 456.
- 4 Ferris, Mary Walton , Dawes-Gates Ancestral Lines: A Memorial Volume Containing the American Ancestry of Rufus R. D awes , Milwaukee, Wisconsin: Wisconsin Cuneo Press (1931) , Vol. 2, pp. 407-410, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 5 Leach, Josiah Granville , Memoranda Relating to the Ancestry and Family of Hon. Levi Parsons Morton, Vice-President o f the United States , Cambridge, Massachusetts: unknown (1894) , 109, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).