Franklin D. Roosevelt
32nd U.S. President
- 9th Generation — 6th Great-grandmother of Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Cooke
- Sarah Warren
- Birth Date:
- 16 Aug 1650
- Birth Location:
- Plymouth, Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 17 Apr 1671 to Jun 1672
- Death Location:
- Dartmouth, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Thomas Tabor
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1667
- Marriage Location:
- Esther Taber
Hester Cooke's given name is also seen as Esther.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Hester Cooke
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1961, Vol. 115, Page 96.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1901, Vol. 55, Page 74.
- 3 Johnson, Alvin Page, Franklin D. Roosevelt's Colonial Ancestors: Their Part in the Making of American History, Boston: Lothrop, Lee and Shepard (1933), 136, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 437.
- 5 The New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, 1942, Vol. 73, No. 3, Pages 159-166 and accompanying chart.
- 6 Wakefield, Robert S., Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 18, Part 2, 2nd Ed., Richard Warren, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2011), 21.
- 7 Wakefield, Robert S. and Judith H. Swan, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 18, Part 1, Richard Warren, General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2004), 6.
- 8 Wakefield, Robert S., compiler, et. al., Mayflower Families in Progress: Richard Warren of the Mayflower and His Descendants for Four Generations, 6th edition, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (1997), 4.
- 9 Wood, Ralph V., Jr., Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 12, Francis Cooke, Revised Edition, Rockland, Maine: Picton Press (2011, revised edition 3rd printing), 46, 79.