- 11th Generation — 8th Great-grandfather of James Taylor
- Ahnentafel No:
- Isaac Williams
- Martha Parke
- Birth Date:
- 31 Oct 1667
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Nov 1702
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- White Hall Graveyard, Mystic, New London, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Martha Wheeler
- Marriage Date:
- 24 Jan 1688
- Marriage Location:
- John Williams
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Williams
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 01/13/2014).
- 2 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1995, Vol. 12, p. 66, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1991, Vol. 8, p. 29, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1982, Vol. 136, p. 317.
- 5 Gallup Family Assoc., Gallup Genealogy: Gallop, Galloup, Galloupe, Gallupe, Gollop; 2nd Edition, Revised and Expanded, Provo, Utah: Brigham Young University (1987), 12.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#78 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Ten Further Hollywood Figures (or Groups Thereof)", (accessed 10/06/2014), New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 222.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd and William Addams Reitwiesner, American Ancestors and Cousins of The Princess of Wales, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1984), 43, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 9 Williams, Edward H., Jr., Robert Williams of Roxbury, Mass. and His Descendants, Newport, Rhode Island: Reprinted from The Magazine of New England History (1891), 8, 22, Internet Archive (Digital Library).