TV and Movie Actress
- 7th Great-grandfather of Tuesday Weld — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Bliss
- Margaret Snowe
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 23 Jan 1617/1618
- Christening Location:
- St. John the Baptist Church, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- Death Date:
- 15 Apr 1688
- Death Location:
- Norwich, New London, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth -----
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 30 Oct 1644
- Marriage Location:
- Saybrook, Middlesex, Connecticut
Rebecca Bliss (Ahnentafel No:313 )
There is some disagreement as to whether or not Thomas Bliss was the son of his father's wife Margaret, or a possible unknown earlier wife.
Thomas Bliss Jr.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Bliss Jr.
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Saybrook, p. 8, Marriage record for Thomas Bliss and Elizabeth [ ].
- 2 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Saybrook, p. 8, Birth records for children of Thomas and Elizabeth Bliss.
- 3 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1990, Vol. 7, p. 28.
- 4 The American Genealogist, 2019, Vol. 91, p. 45.
- 5 Bliss, Aaron Tyler, Genealogy of the Bliss Family in America, Vol. 1, Midland, Michigan: Published by the Author (1982), 30, 39-41.
- 6 Bliss, John Homer, Genealogy of the Bliss Family in America, From About the Year 1550-1880, Boston, Massachusetts: Printed by the Author (1881), 31, 34-35.
- 7 Calkins, Kenneth W., ed., Calkins Family in America, Golden, Colorado: Calkins Family Association (2000), 8.
- 8 Cleveland, Edmund Janes and Horace Gillette Cleveland, The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families: An Attempt to Track in Both the Male and the Female . . ., Vol. 1, Hartford, Connecticut: The Case, Lockwood and Brainard Company (1899), 219.
- 9 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2005, Vol. 38, p. 189.
- 10 Huntington, E. B., A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family in this Country, Ridgefield, Connecticut: M. Huntington (1884), 47.
- 11 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 479.