Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 12th Great-grandfather of Philip Livingston — 15th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Robert de Brus
- Marjorie of Carrick
- Birth Date:
- 11 Jul 1274
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 7 Jun 1329
- Death Location:
- Cardross, Dumbartonshire, Scotland
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Isabella of Mar
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Marjorie Bruce (Ahnentafel No:8509 )
Earl of Carrick and King of Scotland
aka Robert de Brus or Robert the Bruce
Robert I, King of Scotland
Additional marriages for Robert I, King of Scotland
- Elizabeth de Burgh
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert I, King of Scotland
- 1 Browning, Charles H., The Magna Charta Barons and their American Descendants, Philadelpha: (1898), 272.
- 2 Fontaine, Prof. William Winston, "The Descent of General Robert Edward Lee from Robert the Bruce, of Scotland., Southern Historical Society Papers: (1881) Online transcript at https://www.civilwarhome.com/l eeancestors.htm, (accessed 03/04/2010).
- 3 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 1610.
- 4 Pitcairn, Constance, The History of the Fife Pitcair ns with Transcripts from Old Charters, Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons (1905), 419.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. II, p. 17.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 258.
- 7 Wikipedia, "Robert I of Scotland", (accessed 03/04/2010).
- 8 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 193.