Signer of the Declaration of Independence
- 16th Great-grandfather of Philip Livingston — 19th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry of Huntingdon
- Ada de Warenne
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1144
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 17 Jun 1219
- Death Location:
- Yardley, Northamptonshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Maud of Chester
- Marriage Date:
- 26 Aug 1190
- Marriage Location:
Margaret of Huntingdon
Isabella of Huntingdon (Ahnentafel No:136145 )
Ada of Huntingdon
3rd Earl of Huntingdon
aka David of Scotland
David of Huntingdon
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for David of Huntingdon
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1970, Vol. 124, p. 86.
- 2 Paul, Sir James Balfour, ed., The Scots Peerage: Founded on Wood's Edition of Sir Robert Douglas's Peerage of Scotland, Vol . 4, Edinburgh: David Douglas (1907), 141.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. II, p. 154.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 463-469.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 97.
- 6 Wikipedia, "David of Scotland, Earl of Huntingdon", _8th_Earl_of_Huntingdon, (accessed 03/27/2010).
- 7 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 192, 1654.