TV and Movie Actor
- Grandmother of Tim Robbins — 3rd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- James A. Hughes
- Clara Helgeson
- Birth Date:
- 9 Aug 1910
- Birth Location:
- Spokane, Spokane Co., Washington
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 30 May 1976
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- All Souls Cemetery, Long Beach, Los Angeles, California
- Spouse Name:
- Richard Leewilsie Robbins
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Gilbert Lee "Gil" Robbins (Ahnentafel No:2 )
Agnes Hughes has a tombstone in the Pullman City Cemetery in Pullman, Washington, that states he is interred at All Souls Cemetery in Long Beach, California.
Agnes Josephine Hughes
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Agnes Josephine Hughes
- 1 California Death Index, 1940-1997, Death record for Agnes J Robbins.
- 2 California, County Marriages, 1850-1952, Marriage certificate for son Gilbert Lee Robbins and Mary Cecelia Bledsoe.
- 3 Federal Census, CA, Los Angeles County, 1940, Long Beach, E.D. 59-14, Sheet 4B, Image 8 of 40.
- 4 Federal Census, WA, Spokane County, 1930, Spokane, E.D. 32-89, Sheet 18A, Image 31 of 35.
- 5 Find A Grave, (accessed 12/29/2018).
- 6 Washington, Birth Records, 1870-1935, Birth record for unnamed female Hughes.
- 7 WWII Draft Registration Cards, Draft registration for spouse Richard Lee Robbins.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Gil Robbins", (accessed 12/29/2018).