Founder of Georgetown University
- 2nd Great-grandfather of John Carroll — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Sewall
- Mary Dugdale
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 25 Apr 1664 to 17 Apr 1665
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Jane Lowe
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Elizabeth Sewall (Ahnentafel No:15 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry Sewall
- 1 Barthelmas, Della Gray, The Signers of the Declaration of Independence: A Biographical and Genealogical Reference, Jefferson, N.C. and London: McFarland and Company, Inc., Publishers (1997), 40.
- 2 Bourgeoise, Anita Calvert, ed., The Invincible: A Magazine of History, 1913, Vol. 1, No. 1, p. 35.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, editor, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, 2nd edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. 3, p. 58.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 170.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 819.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of thei r . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printi ng, 2006), 83.