TV & Movie Actor
- 27th Generation — 24th Great-grandfather of Treat Williams
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry III, King of England
- Eleanor of Provence
- Birth Date:
- 17 Jun 1239
- Birth Location:
- Palace of Westminster, London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 7 Jul 1307
- Death Location:
- Burgh by Sands, Carlisle, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Westminster Abbey, London, England
- Spouse Name:
- Eleanor of Castile
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
- Elizabeth Plantagenet
- King of England
Edward I, King of England
Additional marriages for Edward I, King of England
- Margaret of France
- Marriage Date:
- 8 Sep 1299
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward I, King of England
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1994, Vol. 148, pp. 255-258.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 2007, Vol. 161, p. 34.
- 3 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1932, Vol. 9, p. 212, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1961, Vol. 37, p. 114, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 5 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 159.
- 6 Browning, Charles H., ed., Americans Of Royal Descent, Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1883), 287, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 7 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq., Google Books (Digital Library).
- 8 Foster, Joseph, comp., The Royal Lineage of our Noble and Gentle Families. Together with their Paternal Ancestry, Aylesbury: Privately Printed by Hazell, Watson and Viney, Limited (1884), 84, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 9 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 70.
- 10 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 11 Pitcairn, Constance, The History of the Fife Pitcairns with Transcripts from Old Charters, Edinburgh and London: William Blackwood and Sons (1905), 419, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 12 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 62.
- 13 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 259-370.
- 14 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 500, 558, 600.
- 15 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 23, 71.
- 16 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 25, 82.
- 17 Wikipedia, "Edward I of England", (accessed 02/21/2010).