TV & Movie Actor
- 2nd Great-grandfather of Treat Williams — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Henry Barnum
- Charlotte Ann Burrall
- Birth Date:
- from 30 Oct 1849 to 30 Oct 1853
- Birth Location:
- Lime Rock, Litchfield, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Evergreen Cemetery, New Haven, New Haven Co., Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Nicholls
- Marriage Date:
- 27 May 1875
- Marriage Location:
Richard Nicholls Barnum (Ahnentafel No:14 )
Charles W. Barnum
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Charles W. Barnum
- 1 Federal Census , CT, Litchfield County, 1900, Salisbury, E.D. 251, Sheet 14B, Image 28 of 36, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 2 Find A Grave , (accessed 01/18/2019).
- 3 The Brooklyn Daily Eagle (Brooklyn, New York) , 24 MAY 1900, p. 7, Wedding announcement for son Richard N Barnum and Marian H Cocks, Newspapers.com (Digital Library), www.newspapers.com.
- 4 Chadwick, Earl Leslie , The Conservative Advocate: A Book of Biographies of Connecticut's Successful Men , Harford, Connecticut: The Transcript Press (1909) , Biography of Charles W. Barnum, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Phelps, Judge Oliver Seymour and Andrew T. Servin , The Phelps Family of America, and Their English Ancestors, with Copies of Wills, Deeds, Lette rs, and . . ., Vol. 1 , Pittsfield, Massachusetts: Eagle Publishing Company (1899) , 744, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 6 Phelps, Judge Oliver Seymour and Andrew T. Servin , The Phelps Family of America, and Their English Ancestors, with Copies of Wills, Deeds, Lette rs, and . . ., Vol. 2 , Pittsfield, Massachusetts: Eagle Publishing Company (1899) , 1092, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 7 Yale University , Bulletin of Yale University: Obituary Record of Graduates Deceased During the Year Ending Jul y 1, 1930 , 278.