Lee Harvey Oswald
Accused Assassin of President John F. Kennedy
- 8th Great-grandfather of Lee Harvey Oswald — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1655
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 4 Aug 1694 to 16 Mar 1695
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Diana Skipwith
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Katharine Dale (Ahnentafel No:529 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edward Dale
- 1 Carter, Jeff, Ancestors of Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter, Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland and Company, Inc. (2012), 13, 28-31.
- 2 Miller, Joseph Lyon, The Descendants of Capt. Thomas Carter of Barford, Lancaster County, Virginia, Richmond, Virginia: Whittet and Shepperson Printers (1912), 8.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 267.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 428.
- 5 Tyler, Lyon G., editor, William and Mary College Quarterly Historical Magazine, Vol. 17, Richmond, Virginia: Whittet and Shepperson (1909), Jan 1909, No. 3, Pages 196-202.
- 6 Virginia Historical Society, The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 43, No. 2, April 1935, 153.
- 7 Virginia Historical Society, The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 67, No. 1, January 1959, Richmond, Virginia: Whittet and Shepperson (1959), 116.
- 8 Warner, Charles Willard Hoskins, Hoskins of Virginia and Related Families: Hundley, Ware, Roy, Garnett, Waring, Bird, Buckner , Dunbar, Trible . . ., Tappahannock, Virginia: unknown (1971), 402-404, 415.