Lee Harvey Oswald
Accused Assassin of President John F. Kennedy
- 5th Great-grandmother of Lee Harvey Oswald — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Pannill
- Frances Sterne
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 16 Nov 1759
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Daniel Carter
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1722/1725
- Marriage Location:
Thomas Carter (Ahnentafel No:66 )
- Elizabeth is said to have died at the age of 81 and was a widow at the time she married Daniel Carter.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Pannill
- 1 Miller, Joseph Lyon, The Descendants of Capt. Thomas Carter of Barford, Lancaster County, Virginia, Richmond, Virginia: Whittet and Shepperson Printers (1912), 209-211.
- 2 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 267.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 428.
- 4 Tyler, Lyon G., ed., William and Mary College Quarterly Historical Magazine, Vol. 16, Richmond, Virginia: Whittet and Shepperson (1907/1908), Apr 1908, No. 4, Page 290.
- 5 Tyler, Lyon G., ed., William and Mary College Quarterly Historical Magazine, Vol. 18, Richmond, VA: Whittet & Shepperson (1910), Jul 1909, No. 1, Page 54.
- 6 Warner, Charles Willard Hoskins, Hoskins of Virginia and Related Families: Hundley, Ware, Roy, Garnett, Waring, Bird, Buckner , Dunbar, Trible . . ., Tappahannock, Virginia: unknown (1971), 415.