Lee Harvey Oswald
Accused Assassin of President John F. Kennedy
- 14th Great-grandfather of Lee Harvey Oswald — 17th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Philip Dymoke
- Joan Conyers
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1428
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 12 Mar 1470
- Death Location:
- Queen's Cross, Stamford, Lincolnshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Margaret de Welles
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1457
- Marriage Location:
Lionel Dymoke (Ahnentafel No:33890 )
Sir Thomas Dymoke was beheaded before the Battle of Stamford.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Dymoke
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2007, Vol. 161, p. 35.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1975, Vol. 51, p. 170.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1961, Vol. 37, p. 114.
- 4 Lodge, Rev. Samuel, Scrivelsby, the Home of the Champions: with Some Account of the Marmion and Dymoke Families, London: Elliot Stock (1894), 161, 206.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 267-268, 356.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 428.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of thei r . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printi ng, 2006), 101.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Dymoke", (accessed 01/02/2012).
- 9 Wikipedia, "Richard Welles, 7th Baron Welles", _7th_Baron_Welles, (accessed 01/09/2014).