- Great-grandfather of Thomas Shurtleff — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1599
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Mar 1696/1697
- Death Location:
- Plymouth, Plymouth Co., Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Susanna Ring
- Marriage Date:
- BEF Jul 1631
- Marriage Location:
Susanna Clark (Ahnentafel No:7 )
Thomas Clark arrived in New England aboard the Anne in 1623.
Thomas Clark is said to be the son of John Clark, pilot of the Mayflower. He is also said to be the Thomas Clark who was baptized at St. Dunstan's, Stepney, Middlesex, England, on 08 MAR 1599/1600. More evidence is needed to be sure these are all the same man.
Additional marriages for Thomas Clark
- Alice Hallett
- Marriage Date:
- AFT 20 Jan 1664/1665
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Clark
- 1 History of the Town of Hingham, Massachusetts, Vol. 3, Genealogical, Cambridge: John Wilson & Son (1893), 25.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 375-380.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2015), 68.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005), 348.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005), 349.
- 6 Huntington, E. B., A Genealogical Memoir of the Lo-Lathrop Family in this Country, Ridgefield, Connecticut: M. Huntington (1884), 41.
- 7 Shurtleff, Nathaniel Bradstreet, comp., Descendants of William Shurtleff of Plymouth and Marshfield, Massachusetts, Vol. 1, Revere, Massachusetts: unknown (1912), 7.