- 2nd Great-grandmother of Bridget Fonda — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Allan Lanphear
- Marie Louise Mitchell
- Birth Date:
- 21 Jan 1850
- Birth Location:
- New York
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Forest Lawn Memorial Park, Omaha, Douglas, Nebraska
- Spouse Name:
- Henry Silas Jaynes
- Marriage Date:
- 20 Jun 1876
- Marriage Location:
- Jackson County, Missouri
Herberta Elma Jaynes (Ahnentafel No:9 )
Elma's maiden name is also seen as Lampher and Lanphere. Her given name is also seen as Eleanor.
Elma L. Lanphear
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elma L. Lanphear
- 1 American Ancestors Magazine, 2011, Vol. 12.2, p. 41.
- 2 Daughters of the American Revolution Genealogical Research System, Ancestor #A061337.
- 3 Federal Census, NE, Douglas County, 1900, Omaha Ward 5, E.D. 48, Sheet 1B, Image 2 of 24.
- 4 Federal Census, NY, Saint Lawrence County, 1850, Potsdam, Image 9 of 128.
- 5 Federal Census, IL, Sangamon County, 1860, Springfield, p. 126, Image 30 of 239.
- 6 Federal Census, IL, Sangamon County, 1870, Springfield, p. 330, Image 392 of 500.
- 7 Find A Grave, (accessed 05/08/2019).
- 8 Missouri, U.S., Marriage Records, 1805-2002, Marriage record for Henry S Janes and Elma L Lanphear.
- 9 Nebraska, U.S., Select County Marriage Records, 1855-1908, Marriage record for William B Fonda and daughter Herberta E Jaynes.
- 10 Bergen, Tunis Garret, Genealogies of the State of New York: A Record of the Achievements of Her People in . . ., Lo ng Island Edition, Vol. 2, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1915), 793.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#77 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: An Assortment of Famous Actors", (accessed 10/01/2014).
- 12 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 282, 284.