54th Governor of Maine
- 3rd Great-grandmother of Owen Brewster — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- ABT 1802
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert Stetson
- Marriage Date:
- 23 Nov 1738
- Marriage Location:
- Pembroke, Plymouth, Massachusetts
Martha Stetson (Ahnentafel No:17 )
Hannah Turner's maiden name is also seen incorrectly as Tower.
Hannah Turner is claimed to have been the daughter of Joshua Turner and Mary Perry. Evidence is needed to confirm that their daughter Hannah is the same that married Robert Stetson.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Hannah Turner
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Pembroke, Vol. 1, p. 354, Marriage record for Robert Stetson and Hannah Turner.
- 2 Barry, John Stetson, A Genealogical and Biographical Sketch of the Name and Family of Stetson: from the year 163 4 to the year 1847, Boston: W.A. Hall and Company (1847), 21, gives Hannah's maiden name as Tower.
- 3 Jones, Emma C. Brewster, The Brewster Genealogy, 1566-1907: A Record of the Descendants of William Brewster of the "Ma yflower" . . ., Vol. 1, New York: The Grafton Press Genealogical Publishers (1908), 280.
- 4 Stetson, Oscar Frank, ed., The Descendants of Cornet Robert Stetson of Scituate, Massachusetts, 1634, Vol. 1, Nos. 1-3, Unknown: Stetson Kindred of America, Inc. (1933), 64-65.